Role in the project:
Development of the “Bright Guide” messenger for blind people for iOS
Dmitrii is engaged in the development of websites and web services since 2008. He’ve developed mobile applications for iOS since 2016.
He’ve been getting various tasks during his work, ranging from the development of simple mobile applications to the participation in the development of fault-tolerant systems for automating clients' business processes that need to work 24 hours 365 days a year.
"I strive to learn everything new in the professional field. In my free time I like active leisure: bike, roller skates, bicycle, skates".
Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, St. Petersburg
- Master in Social Management, 2012
- Bachelor in Management, 2010.
- Experience in design and development of interfaces;
- Experience in the field of CoreData, Realm, PUSH notifications, Fastline;
- Understanding of the design and operation of the main patterns: MVC, MVP, MVVM etc.
- Experience in optimizing application performance, working with Xcode Instruments
- Experience of work with a variety of trackers, code verification systems, etc .: Jira, Redmine, Phabricator, Gitlab;
- Frontend and backend website development and services;
- Client and server site optimization;
- Work in a team (GIT + code check) and independently as well.
Field of study:
Internet of Things (IoT)
Active rest (snowboarding, skiing, cycling, rollerblading, skating, snowboarding, downhill skiing), swimming, travelling.